[Mi-local-history] Library of Michigan virtual program 4/4/24 - Digitizing My Family Tree

Oster, Adam (MDE) OsterA at michigan.gov
Tue Apr 2 09:38:51 EDT 2024

Upcoming virtual program from the Library of Michigan on Thursday evening:

Digitizing My Family Tree: Formats, Software, and Techniques
Thursday, April 4, 2024 6:30PM - 7:30PM, Zoom
Register for This Program<https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwpcOqtrD4qGtHsN12TjNHVywlN9Lt6ZKRD>
Explore the digital options for saving your family history research. Explore the variety of desktop and web-based applications researchers can use for organizing their data. Review best practices for both using these applications and uploading digital scans of records to the software.

Find the full schedule of Library of Michigan virtual programs at www.Michigan.gov/LMPublicPrograms<http://www.michigan.gov/LMPublicPrograms>. Feel free to share this to your patrons/members.

Thanks!
Adam

Adam Oster, Community Engagement Librarian
Library of Michigan
Michigan Department of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo
PO Box 30007