[Mi-local-history] Seeking advice and recommendations related to copyright language

Rae Manela rmanela at novilibrary.org
Mon Mar 11 12:53:44 EDT 2024

Hello all,

My name is Rae. I am the Archival Librarian at Novi Public Library. In
conjunction with our city's historical commission my local history room has
an Omeka site which I am in the very early stages of developing. So far I
have 1 collection. Before I launch it publicly I want all my ducks in a
row.
I'm writing in search of advice on what I should put in the copyright
sections of the website. Both generally and if anyone has citation
recommendations. Copyright areas are both inside collections as well as the
main page of the site.
If anyone has experience with this, please let me know.

Thank you,

--

*Rachel Manela, MLIS, MAPH* (She/Her)| Archival Librarian

Novi Public Library |45255 West Ten Mile Road | Novi, MI  48375

Phone 248-869-7243

www.novilibrary.org

*Inform. Inspire. Include.*
Currently Reading