[Michlib-l] Summer Reading workshops for 2014

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Fri Aug 9 12:52:27 EDT 2013

As you are wrapping up your Summer Reading programs, the Library of Michigan, Mideastern Michigan Library Cooperative and the Michigan Library Association are collaborating on workshops for the 2014 Summer Reading program. We kick off on September 26th with the Mideastern Michigan Library Cooperative Performers Showcase. The Library of Michigan will be having four webinars over the winter months and we wrap up with sessions at MLA's Spring Institute in March 2014.

You can sign up for the Library of Michigan webinars and see information on all the events at

http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-34169-236191--,00.html

If you have any questions, please contact me!

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021