[Michlib-l] Michicard program ends October 1, 2013

Nannette Miller erdl at elkrapidsnet.com
Mon Aug 19 15:11:04 EDT 2013

You are not the only one upset over this decision Susan, and I agree that October 1 as an end date does not give us much time to explain to patrons or to go into MelCat, which is apparently our only option.  No matter how you spin it MelCat does not replace MichiCard for the majority of my patrons who use the program.  We are going to have a lot of unhappy customers.

Nannette Miller

Director

Elk Rapids District Library