[Michlib-l] Innovative libraries in San Francisco?

Liz Markel lmarkel at ala.org
Mon Aug 19 13:45:56 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Do you happen to know of innovative libraries in San Francisco (or
within 90 minutes-2hrs drive of the city)?

ASCLA has offered several international trips the past few years, and
now we're looking at planning a domestic trip that visits libraries
engaged in innovative programming, services, architecture,
accessibility, etc.

If you know of a must-see library-maybe it's yours!-can you send me a
note (lmarkel at ala.org), preferably no later than Aug. 31?

Please share this message as appropriate. Thanks in advance for your
help! :o)

-Liz

Liz F. Markel, M.A.

Marketing & Programs Manager

Association of Specialized and Cooperative Library Agencies (ASCLA)

Reference and User Services Association (RUSA)

The American Library Association // 50 E. Huron Street // Chicago, IL
60611

800-545-2433 // p. 312-280-4398 // f. 312-280-5273 // e. lmarkel at ala.org

Find our divisions online at    www.ala.org/rusa    &
www.ala.org/ascla