[Michlib-l] 50th Anniversary of March on Washington

Catherine Anne Wolford ag6103 at wayne.edu
Mon Aug 26 15:10:45 EDT 2013

Hello,
The 50th anniversary of the historic March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom will take place this Wednesday, August 28. We wanted to remind everyone of the website DALNET created in 2008 which contains a timeline, a brief biography of Dr. King, and links to YouTube videos with speeches by and about Dr. King. The inspirational speech, "I Have a Dream" which he delivered at this demonstration attended by over 250,000 people in Washington, D.C. is included. Below are links to access the various sites:

Martin Luther King, Jr. Historic Speeches and Interviews: http://www.dalnet.lib.mi.us/king/
YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFAA799A7FE49135C

Thank you,
Cathy Wolford------------

DALNET - The Detroit Area Library Network
313-577-3316

www.dalnet.org