[Michlib-l] December MCLS workshops and January - June training calendar now online!

Heather Ladiski ladiskih at mcls.org
Fri Dec 6 08:39:04 EST 2013

Register today for the following workshops offered by MCLS in December:

December 10     MeL Databases Basics Part 1
December 12     MeLCat Processing Policies and Procedures
December 12     MeL Databases Basics Part 2
December 17     MeLCat Refresher Training for DCB Libraries (in Lansing)
(Deadline to register is Tuesday, December 10)
December 18-20  Copy Cataloging of Sound Recordings Using RDA

For more information on these or any of our upcoming training
opportunities, including our January - June 2014 Training Calendar now
online,  go to: https://members.mcls.org/workshops/

Thanks! - heather

********************
Heather M. (Thomas) Ladiski, CAP-OM
Executive Assistant/Meeting Planner
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, Michigan 48910-3657

800/530-9019 ext. 133
517/394-2420 ext. 133