[Michlib-l] Great Michigan Read: Annie's Ghosts

Nancy Hasek Nancy.Hasek at FarmLib.org
Fri Dec 6 15:36:19 EST 2013

Hello everyone.  Our four different book discussion groups will be discussing Annie's Ghosts by Steve Luxenberg between January and May 2014. Though I've ordered enough copies to share between the discussion groups, I would like perhaps 10 to 20 more copies to feel safe that I will have enough copies for other patrons who wish to attend. Are there any libraries who have already discussed the book who would be willing to lend me some of your unprocessed copies?  You may respond directly to me. Yea for the Great Michigan Read program!
Nancy Hasek
Adult Services Librarian
Farmington Branch
Farmington Community Library
23500 Liberty Street
Farmington, Michigan 48335
248-553-6262
nancy.hasek at farmlib.org<mailto:nancy.hasek at farmlib.org>

Librarian is a service occupation. Gas station attendant of the mind.
— In The Gold Bug Variations p.35, 1991.
 Richard Powers