[Michlib-l] Congratulations you have been added to the michlib-l email list!

Mike Evans mevans at hastingspubliclibrary.com
Tue Jul 2 11:05:02 EDT 2013

Congratulations you have been added to the michlib-l email list!  You do not need to take any further action to ensure that you are added to this list.  If you are reading this email you are on it.  I promise.

Trust me.

Michael Evans
Community Outreach Coordinator
Hastings Public Library
227 E State St
Hastings, MI 49058
269-945-4263

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the addressee listed.  It may contain confidential and/or legally protected information exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of the message and any attachments.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and we cannot be responsible or liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail, any delay in its receipt, or damage to your systems. We cannot guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained or that this e-mail is free of viruses, interception, or interference.