[Michlib-l] Incorporating MeLCat into discovery services

Leah_Monger at ferris.edu Leah_Monger at ferris.edu
Wed Jul 3 10:13:07 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone:
        Ferris State is in the process of implementing the Primo discovery
service, and we're interested in knowing how other libraries with
discovery services are incorporating MeLCat.  Solutions from other Primo
libraries might be most relevant for us, but we are interested in knowing
what libraries with other discovery systems are doing as well.  Thanks for
your info!

Leah Monger
Head of Digital and Support Services
FSU Library for Information, Technology and Education (FLITE)
Room 414A
Ferris State University
1010 Campus Dr.
Big Rapids, MI 49307