[Michlib-l] MI KidLib 2014

Lisa Mulvenna lmulvenna at cmpl.org
Sat Nov 2 10:01:01 EDT 2013

Inspired by the annual KidLibCamp at Darien Library, three Michigan youth librarians are starting one in Michigan.

Who: Any YS librarian (current or aspiring)
What: MI KidLib 2014, an unconference for ys librarians.  For those unfamiliar with an unconference, it is discussion-based, rather than presentation-based, and the attendees choose the topics.
When:   Friday, February 21, 2014 from 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Where: Clinton-Macomb Public Library
                40900 Romeo Plank, Clinton Twp., MI 48038  (Metro Detroit)
Cost:  Free (but bring money for lunch)

To register, find out more info about what an unconference is, or add to our possible lineup of discussion questions, please visit:
https://sites.google.com/a/sotomorrowblog.com/unconference/home

Lisa Mulvenna
Head of Youth Services
Clinton-Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank
Clinton Township, MI 48038

(586) 226-5031 phone
(586) 226-5038 fax
www.cmpl.org<http://www.cmpl.org/>

My new favorite book is Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons by Eric Litwin!
My favorite cd is currently Perfectly Purple by The Learning Groove!