[Michlib-l] Resources for Small Business from Michigan Electronic Library

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Mon Nov 4 18:46:15 EST 2013

Hello,

As we know, Michigan Electronic Library provides a number of free
resources for business owners and aspiring business owners.  This is the
place to find location analyses, market comparisons, brand preferences
and attitudes and much more!

On Wednesday, December 4 at 6:00 we will have Dinah Ramirez from
Gale-Cengage to introduce patrons to these great resources.

I am attaching our flyer for the event in case you would like to print
some for your patrons.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Kathy Faba
Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch