[Michlib-l] Alpena Library millages pass

Shelley Williams svbwilliams at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:36:11 EST 2013

Congratulations and good work.

Shelley

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Eric Magness-Eubank <
emeacl at alpenalibrary.org> wrote:

>  Last night Alpena County voters passed our renewal of .75mills for 10
> years by a 79%-21% vote.  We also passed a .25mil increase for 5 years by a
> 63%-37% margin.  A good night was had by a stressed out library director.
>
> Eric Magness-Eubank
> Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
> emeacl at alpenalibrary.org

Shelley Williams
Director, White Lake Community Library
3900 White Lake Dr.
Whitehall, MI  49461

4721 Sandy Lane
Whitehall, MI  49461
231-780-7753

I think the health of our civilization, the depth of our awareness about
the underpinnings of our culture and our concern for the future can all be
tested by how well we support our libraries. ~Carl Sagan, Cosmos