[Michlib-l] Charge for scanning?

Donna Winter dwinter at livonia.lib.mi.us
Thu Nov 7 12:59:30 EST 2013

Yes, we do have people scanning documents to attach them to emails. I think it's part of the not-so-new technology being widely adopted. Why fax to a dept. when you can email directly to a specific person?

We do not charge for scanning as there are no materials costs involved (ink, fax line charges).

Donna Winter, Automation Services Librarian
Livonia Civic Center Library
32777 Five Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48154
ph: 734-466-2675