[Michlib-l] Holiday Music Past and Present with Pianist Deborrah Wyndham

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Thu Nov 7 16:05:40 EST 2013

Hello,

Just in time for the holiday season, pianist/composer Deborrah Wyndham
will be with us on December 16 to present her program “Holiday Music
Past and Present.”  Deborrah is a highly acclaimed performer whose style
can range from contemporary to classical to jazz and ragtime.  You may
have seen her on FOX, NBC or ABC TV or heard her on NPR.  When she plays
for us, she will perform both traditional and popular songs and tell us
a little about the songs and their composers.

I am attaching our flyer for the event in case you would like to print
some for your patrons.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Thank you.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian
Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch