[Michlib-l] Mailing from the Michigan College Access Network

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Fri Nov 8 12:11:27 EST 2013

Hello All!  Just a heads up that your library will soon be receiving a mailing from the Michigan College Access Network, http://michigancollegeaccess.org with a letter from Lisa King, Asst. Director and myself, detailing the Michigan College Access Portal, http://michigancap.org.  In the mailing there will also be a couple posters and bookmarks and an invitation to attend an upcoming Webinar on the portal.

This is a great resource to make your tweens/teens/parents/teachers and homeschoolers aware of as it is a free college planning tool with an amazing amount of functionality and links to MeL's resources for college prep as well.  We also link to the portal in MeL's Teens Gateway in the College Prep. Web Sites section.

I would appreciate it if you would forward this email to your either your adult services librarian or director should they not be on Michlib-l, and Denise would you please share with your Coop Director colleagues and ask them to let their members know as well.  I regret that I don't have all of their emails handy :-(

Thanks so much!

Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517.373.4466
Visit MeL at http://mel.org and http://facebook.com/mel.org