[Michlib-l] Extra copies of Annie's Ghost (Great Michigan Read)?

Matt Church mchurch at berkley.lib.mi.us
Thu Nov 14 12:14:03 EST 2013

I'd like to give a big thanks to all of the libraries that generously sent me copies of the book. We have enough to run the program now. I'm grateful to the libraries that sent copies to us.

I may have a few more than what I'll be able to use. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Church, Library Director
Berkley Public Library