[Michlib-l] Youth Librarian Openning in Jackson

Tackett, Sara tackettse at myjdl.com
Fri Nov 15 09:44:04 EST 2013

Jackson District Library is embarking on an exciting strategic vision to expand our youth library services! We are looking for a Youth Services Librarian to work at our flagship Carnegie Library. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual who is outgoing, enthusiastic, energetic and has a passion for services and programming for youth of all ages. The perfect candidate will be an engaging individual who brings innovative ideas, takes initiative, and seeks to expand collaborations and partnerships throughout our community.

http://www.myjdl.com/sites/default/files/job_postings/13-019.pdf

Sara Tackett
Public Services Administrator
Jackson District Library