[Michlib-l] Questions for Merit?

Mase, Sheryl (MDE) MaseS at michigan.gov
Mon Nov 18 13:55:15 EST 2013

Hello All,

I am on the Merit Advisory Council and wonder if any of you have questions about Merit and the services they offer that you would like me to find answers to at our next in-person council meeting in Ann Arbor on December 6th.  Merit is a non-profit corporation owned by Michigan's four-year public universities (http://merit.edu) and the mission is:  "to be a respected leader in developing and providing advanced networking services to the research and education community. Merit is a trusted source for providing high-quality network infrastructure; initiating and facilitating collaboration; and providing knowledge and technology transfer through outreach."  Here is the most recent member newsletter:  http://www.merit.edu/connections/Oct2013/.  Please let me know how I can represent you if you are a Merit member, or how I can provide you information if you have questions about Merit.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEE463.C5B8F050]
Sheryl L. Mase
Assistant Director, Statewide Library Services
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007
Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-4331; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
Email:  mases at michigan.gov<mailto:mases at michigan.gov>
***visit the Michigan eLibrary at http://mel.org***

The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities and to those they serve in the 21st Century. Visit http://brightside.cedam.info<http://brightside.cedam.info/> to watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.