[Michlib-l] Active Shooter policies

Sheila Bissonnette SBissonnette at cityofclare.org
Mon Nov 18 16:03:16 EST 2013

Good afternoon,

I remember that recently someone posted a question to the listserv regarding input on active shooter policies.  I can't seem to locate the posting in the listserv archive.   I'm hoping someone with a better memory than mine will remember.

Any information regarding building lock down situations or active shooter policies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Thanks
Sheila

Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS
Library Director
Pere Marquette District Library & Harrison District Library

Pere Marquette District Library                                                          Harrison District Library
185 E. 4th Street                                                                                          105 E. Main Street
Clare, MI 48617                                                                                          P.O. Box 380
www.pmdl.org<http://www.pmdl.org/>                                                                                          Harrison, MI 48625
                                                                                                                         www.harrisondistrictlibrary.org<www.harrisondistrictlibrary.org%20>
Phone:  (989) 386-7576 ext 4                                                                Phone: (989) 539-6711
Fax:        (989) 386-3576                                                                           Fax:        (989) 539-6301
Cell:       (989) 878-0450
[PMDLLogoSign]                                                                           [Description: hdlsign]