[Michlib-l] browsing history and the "library record"

WAY Carol DeBoer waycd at llcoop.org
Tue Nov 19 17:01:54 EST 2013

Are they looking at it in a web based online account? I have to go to our online library catalog to look at my reading history. That reading history is NOT found in my library record in Sierra. So I would say no it is NOT part of their library record.

Carol DeBoer
Circulation Supervisor
Henika District Library
149 S. Main