[Michlib-l] INALJ meetup in Royal Oak tonight

Jennifer Dye jdye at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Thu Nov 21 13:06:16 EST 2013

I don't remember whether this was previously announced on this list, but thought I should remind people (or let them know) that there is an INALJ meetup tonight in Royal Oak. INALJ is "I Need a Library Job"--though as always networking should start before you're looking for a job. All librarians and information professionals (including students) are invited to join other INALJ fans for drinks, nibbles and great conversation.

When: Thursday, November 21, 6-8 pm
Where: Goodnite Gracie in Royal Oak, https://www.facebook.com/GoodniteGracieRoyalOak?rf=109934012398731

The details: this is a networking event similar to a no host dinner or open house at a professional conference. You will meet other librarians and information professionals in the area for informal conversations (bring business cards!). There is no charge to attend; you just pay for your own food and drink. Students are more than welcome to join us.

Co-hosted by Karly Szczepkowski, Eva Gogola and Barry Puckett
RSVP: Karly Szczepkowski – karly at ix.netcom.com

Jennifer Dye
Librarian

Hubbard Branch