[Michlib-l] ANNUAL REPORT/STATE AID APPLICATION DELAY!!!

Hamlin, Joseph (MDE) HamlinJ2 at michigan.gov
Tue Oct 1 10:09:41 EDT 2013

TO: Public Library and Cooperative Directors,

As referenced in the State Librarian's email sent on Monday September 30th, 2013 at 5pm, the Annual Report/State Aid application interface will shut down at some point today (October 1st, 2013).  Please do not enter any data into your Annual Report at this time, as we cannot guarantee that your information will be saved when the site is shut down.  The site should be available within the next week or so, and I will send another message when it is operational and ready for your input.  Please bear with us as this issue is addressed going forward.

I also wish to apologize to the libraries that entered their Annual Report data prior to the October 1st survey opening.  Any data entered before the survey opens is purged from the system on September 30 each year and is not saved.

Thank you,

Joseph Hamlin
Library Data Coordinator
Library of Michigan