[Michlib-l] Requesting Media List Assistance

Farrell Howe FarrellH at kpl.gov
Wed Oct 2 11:15:37 EDT 2013

Good morning,

I am hoping other library marketers will be able to assist me. I have my own local media list, but I need a recommended list of library publications that I should be sending news releases to, this would be for major programs, new services offered at the library, etc. I would be interested in publications that also highlight Teen and Youth services. I am new to the Library world and my predecessor in this position has very, very old media lists and none of the types of publications I am interested in are included.

If you have contact names/emails that would be great, or if you can just send me a list of recommended publications, I will find contact info myself.

Thank you very much for all your help!

Farrell Howe
Marketing & Communications Manager
Kalamazoo Public Library