[Michlib-l] Tony Sivalelli, author of Ambassadors to the Stars at the Warren Civic Center Wednesday, October 30

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Fri Oct 4 11:24:59 EDT 2013

Hello,

Have you ever pondered that age-old question—Are we alone in the
universe?  Tony Sivalelli,  paranormal researcher and author, tackles
this question in his book, Ambassadors to the Stars.

Tony will be with us at the Warren Civic Center on Wednesday, October 30
at 6:00 to discuss his theories.  There will also be time for the
audience to share their own experiences with unexplained events.  What a
perfectly shivery Halloween happening!

I am attaching our flyer for the event in case you would like to make
copies for your patrons.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian
Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch