[Michlib-l] Fantastic Library Program

Colleen Leddy ctbleddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 16:11:31 EDT 2013

Totally agree! Very well said. Teresa's program was one of the best we've
had. I only wish more people had been present to hear her...especially high
school students. I hope to schedule her again and invite a high school
class to attend the program.
Her program is unlike any other...she reaches across the generations and
touches everyone. If anyone is interested, contact me and I can email you
our local newspaper coverage of the event.
Colleen

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Betsy Myers <mmyers at tadl.org> wrote:

> I know she has been mentioned before but if you are still looking for a
> fabulous program for your library, I absolutely recommend Michigan author
> Teresa Irish who wrote the book *A Thousand Letters Home *and presents *The
> Journey of the Letters* to libraries all over, especially Michigan.  I
> can't say enough about her to convince you but there is a little something
> for everyone.  A love story, historical aspects, military, genealogy,
> family, humor and music.  She had all of us laughing, crying, singing and
> reminiscing.  Her program will keep you entertained the entire time with
> her stories and tons of photos from times past. She is completely
> affordable and well worth it.  Below is her contact info and website for
> more information, she really will get right back with you when you email
> her.  You can even search her events  on the website to see when she will
> be close to your area.  Those who have heard her speak, don't you agree?
>  Completely enjoyable.
>
> Teresa K. Irish****
>
> Author & Speaker****
>
> *A Thousand Letters Home*