[Michlib-l] Family Law Clinic at the Warren Civic Center on November 7 at 6:00

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Thu Oct 10 15:12:58 EDT 2013

Hello,

Representatives from the Macomb County office of the Legal Aid and
Defender Association will be with us on November 7 to conduct a family
law clinic.  Topics to be discussed include requirements for divorce,
division of marital assets, child custody and support, and guardianship.

I am attaching our flyer for the event in case you would like to print
some for your patrons.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian
Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch