[Michlib-l] Need for wireless stats.

Mark Ehle mehle at willard.lib.mi.us
Mon Oct 28 20:57:23 EDT 2013

Ubiquiti Networks makes a really good line of wireless access point that are cheap, reliable, and come with a central management/statistics tool that is free, has no yearly fee, and is very well done.

Check them out at http://www.ubnt.com/unifi

Last May we spent $239.70 per access point (Unifi AP Pro's) through CDWG.  No other fees ever, and firmware updates are free for life, as are updates for the management software. They have been rock-solid and very easy to manage.

Mark Ehle
Computer Support Librarian
Willard Library
Battle Creek, MI