[Michlib-l] Veterans Day -- 1000 Letters Home Program

Judy Murray Judy.Murray at monroe.lib.mi.us
Thu Oct 31 12:57:50 EDT 2013

Hello, the Bedford Branch Library of the Monroe County Library System is proud to host a special program in honor of Veterans Day.  Teresa Irish, author of A thousand letters home : one WWII soldier's story of war, love and life : the WWII correspondence of Aarol W. "Bud" Irish will discuss her book on Thursday, November 14 at 7:00 p.m.

After the 2006 death of her father, Bud, Teresa Irish found the 1,000 letters he wrote home during WWII. These treasures are the basis for the poignant book “A Thousand Letters Home.” Join Teresa as she shares the journey of the letters. A historic story of life and loss, hope and perseverance, unwavering faith and true love. For all Americans…Lest we forget.  Books will be available for sale and signing will follow the program. The event is free and open to the public. No registration  required. Access www.AThousandLettersHome.com<http://www.AThousandLettersHome.com> for more information about the author.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me or our branch.  Hope you you can join us!

Judy Murray
Reference Librarian
Monroe County Library System
Bedford Branch Library