[Michlib-l] Summer Reading manual ideas for 2015

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Mon Sep 9 16:50:22 EDT 2013

A final reminder to please take a moment to let us know your ideas for the 2015 Summer Reading manuals. Thanks!

The Collaborative Summer Library Program committees are beginning to work on the 2015 manuals and are looking for great ideas and suggestions. The manuals now include four sections: Early Literacy, Children, Teen and Adult. We are looking for your best program ideas for all four. The theme for 2015 is Heroes. Please take a minute to go to the survey and let us know what you are looking for in the Heroes Summer Reading manual. The survey is REALLY SHORT too!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SRP2015ACTIVITIES

Please respond by September 25th. Thank you for all your creativity!

FYI: I will be sending out the 2013 Summer Reading feedback and participation statistics survey next month and your 2014 manuals will be shipped out in October.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021