[Michlib-l] Author coming to the Warren Civic Center Library on October 7

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Tue Sep 10 12:08:23 EDT 2013

Hello,

Detroit-born poet and novelist Jeanne Sirotkin has recently published
her first book of short stories called Wrestling the Bear.  These
stories chronicle remarkable moments of coincidence when lives collide.
Sirotkin writes with poetic language and rhythm, reflecting her
background in poetry and performance.

Jeanne Sirotkin will be with us on Monday, October 7 at 6:00 for a
presentation and book signing.  I am attaching our flyer for the event
in case you would like to print some for your patrons.  All are welcome!

Thank you.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian
Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch