[Michlib-l] Financial Wellness Workshop on Wednesday, October 9

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Tue Sep 17 09:50:02 EDT 2013

Hello,

We often hear about ways to be physically healthy with exercise and
nutrition.  But how about being financially healthy?  Heidi McCarroll of
Primerica will be with us on Wednesday, October 9 to help us boost our
financial health.

She will discuss:
-	How to build a solid financial house
-	How to pay off debt years sooner
-	How life insurance policies really work
-	The 3 Ds of investing

I am attaching our flyer for this event in case you would like to print
some for your patrons.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Thank you.
Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian
Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch