[Michlib-l] Recommendations for DVD Resurfacing Machines

Shawn Andary sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us
Tue Sep 24 12:11:09 EDT 2013

Hello,

One of our member libraries is interested in purchasing a disk resurfacing
machine for their DVDs, and they have noticed that the prices
range widely from about $150 to $3000.  Obviously, they would like
something that will be dependable and sturdy enough to do the job without
breaking the bank.  It would be greatly appreciated if others would share
information about what resurfacing machines so that we have a better idea
of what might work best for them.  I would be happy to compile results and
share with the list if others might be interested in this as well.

Thanks so much,

Shawn

--
Shawn Andary, ALS System Admin