[Michlib-l] Damaged items question

Michael McGuire mdmcguire at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 20:20:21 EDT 2013

Excellent idea if you have the expertise and technology. I'm sure that it would have a beneficial effect in several respects.

For what it's worth, I've check out damaged books (coffee spills, torn or
taped pages, etc) but I always take them to the circ desk and have a
note made that they were damaged when I checked them out.
Michael D. McGuire
Grand Rapids, MI
mdmcguire at yahoo.com