[Michlib-l] MI PR Group's next meeting - Nov 7

Kelly Rembert krembert at southfieldlibrary.org
Wed Sep 25 15:32:21 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

The MI PR Group's next meeting will be on Thursday, November 7th from 10am - 12pm at the Novi Public Library
( http://www.novilibrary.org/) .  Our main discussion will be on methods of communication.  Should we put all of our effort into social media, should we scale back on printed flyers, are e-newsletter effective, etc.  Plus a chance to go around the table with local updates to gain great ideas from each other.

The MI PR Group is designed as an informal PR group to work together and share our successes, learn from our non-successes and put our brains together to try and tackle issues and help all of our libraries.

Our facebook page is active again and a great place to pose questions and interesting thoughts - check it out at https://www.facebook.com/michiganprgroup.

Please let me know if you can make it on facebook or by emailing me at krembert at southfieldlibrary.org.

Thanks,
Kelly