[Michlib-l] staff scheduling

Lise Mitchell gladldirector at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 09:10:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

Before I spend more time trying to invent the wheel, thought I'd ask if
someone else has already figured this out.

Is anyone with primarily a part-time staff that work set work schedules
utilized an online scheduling software to keep track of schedules, shifts
that need to be swapped/filled, and make it easier to know when folks are
working or not; AND the same software to generate desk coverage schedules.

I've been playing with a few of the scheduling softwares, When to Work,
Hello Scheduling, ShiftPlanning; but keep feeling like I'm trying to put a
square peg in a round hole.

Any suggestions much appreciated!

thanks, lise

--