[Michlib-l] Sharing Library Ideas

natalie bazan hopkinslibrary at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:40:37 EDT 2013

Hello Librarians!Now that we have moved past the excitement of our summer programming, I am working on updating the 'Grants, etc' tab on the site.  I would like to add a folder of links to policy manuals so that we can all find them when we need to update or rewrite a policy.  So, if you would, please email me a link to your policy manual (or just attach it).
But don't forget that I am always looking for fun exciting programs that have worked in your library.  So, if you have any Holiday programs that you are especially proud of, please email them over!
Don't know about Sharing Library Ideas?  Well, its a PLINKIT site started by a frustrated librarian who was just getting started and had a hard time finding programs that work in libraries.  So, sharing library ideas was born as a repository for ideas, links, pictures, websites, class outlines and more.  Please use it, and email me any comments, questions or additions!
Thank you,

Natalie Bazan MA, MLIS
Library Director
Hopkins District Library