[Michlib-l] extra 1040 forms/booklets?

Andrew Cherven dcherven at petoskeylibrary.org
Tue Apr 8 12:25:15 EDT 2014

Hi all - we've run out of Federal 1040 forms and booklets (not 1040A or 1040EZ) despite reordering twice (so much for reduced demand for paper). If some of you have extras, we would be grateful to receive some (maybe 75-100 forms/30-40 booklets). It's been so difficult to gauge quantities this year; we ordered based on what we used last year and have had to place 6 reorders for various forms, instructions and publications. Thanks for your help. Our RIDES code is zv264 - Drew

Drew Cherven
Reference Services
Petoskey District Library
500 East Mitchell Street