[Michlib-l] Notary Public Training Info

Andrea Mucha amucha at cityofwarren.org
Tue Apr 8 13:15:07 EDT 2014

Hello!

I am waiting on the final document from the State of Michigan to become a Notary Public so that our branch can offer this service.

I know that there are no educational/ requirements here in MI to be a Notary.  However, in regard to anything legal, I like to be properly prepared.  I know it would be very rare to have a notarized document challenged in some way, but from what I read I would be the person held responsible.

So, does anyone know of any inexpensive training book/dvd/set they would recommend?

Thanks!

Andrea Mucha

Office Assistant

Warren Public Library