[Michlib-l] 1000 Letters Home WWII

Michael Madden mmadden at fpl.info
Thu Apr 10 12:09:07 EDT 2014

Teresa Irish spoke at the Flint Public Library on her book A 1000
Letters Home. If you have heard her presentation you know what a
wonderful experience it is for the audience. We had three WWII veterans
in our audience  as well as several people who have heard Teresa's
presentation at other libraries. It was wonderful event; I have never
had a program end with the audience deciding to sing God Bless America!
It was great program for those who served in the war, their children or
those who many not even realize the sacrifices that were made during
WWII.

Michael Madden

Librarian for Michigan/Local History and Genealogy

Flint Public Library

1026 East Kearsley Street

Flint, Michigan 48502

voice mail 810.232.7111 ext. 2139