[Michlib-l] FW: Pure Michigan DREAMJOB

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Fri Apr 18 13:24:23 EDT 2014

This may be of interest and is worthy of promotion!

Have a great weekend!
Deb

D. B. Thomas, MA AMLS
MeL & Library Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-373-4466
[LMSigforEmail]
Visit MeL at: http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.