[Michlib-l] Brochure Friendly, Foldable, Updated MAP 2014-2015 Booklet

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Apr 23 12:41:56 EDT 2014

All,

The response to Brigette's Michigan Activity Pass (MAP) promotional "booklet" was so overwhelmingly positive that, by popular demand, she has created a brochure-friendly, easy to fold and had to patrons, version of same. Please see attached. In addition, Brigette has also included on the front page of the new brochure a link to our new MAP survey, as well as to our kid-friendly MAP coloring sheet and wordsearch puzzle.

Enjoy!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager