[Michlib-l] Family Friendly Earth Day Events at the Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Thu Apr 24 21:10:22 EDT 2014

Dear Library Colleagues,

We understand that Earth Day was this past Tuesday, April 22, but we
thought we'd celebrate it this Saturday, April 26, instead. :)

We invite you, your colleagues, family and community members to spend
your Saturday, April 26, with us at the Pinckney Community Public
Library for our Earth Day Celebration. We will be starting the day with
PBS featured author, speaker, and Michigan resident, Doc Fletcher. Doc
will share his canoeing and kayaking adventures with families from
10:30am-Noon. (This program is sponsored by the Friends of the Pinckney
Library.)

Then children are invited to participate in Earth Day Activities
provided by the Livingston Land Conservancy and the Pinckney Library
from 12:30-1:30pm. We will make a bird feeder, plant some seeds, create
a river collage, and enjoy edible dirt cups.

For more information, please visit our library's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152318742728672&set=a.90749028671.82432.75161298671&type=1&theater

Refreshments will be served. These activities and programs are free. If
you plan on attending please call 734-878-3888 so we know how many
participants to expect.

We hope so very much to see you then!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director