[Michlib-l] Michigan Activity Pass: Follow Us on Twitter!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Aug 5 15:00:05 EDT 2014

All,

MAP is now on Twitter! Thanks to Michigan Activity Pass Social Media Coordinator Brigette, the MAP balloon has soared to heretofore unprecedented new heights in order to explore the followusphere. We even have three followers now! I say that on account Brigette just created the MAP Twitter "handle" a bit ago. To find us, follow the Twitter bird to http://www.twitter.com/MapPass2014

The MAP website http://michiganactivitypass.info/ also has a new link to @MapPass2014 embedded in it.

We will "tweet" relevant (and sometimes even irrelevant but it has to be fun) MAP-related info as we find the time to do so.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager
The Library Network