[Michlib-l] Clarkston Independence District Library - Millage results!

Michelle Moore moore at missaukeelibrary.org
Wed Aug 6 09:47:26 EDT 2014

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!  So happy to hear of millages passing :)  Julie at Clarkston<mailto:Julie at Clarkston> - so glad the transition is working out for your move to a District Library - I miss the great crew there :)
Sorry to hear your news Bryan at Oxford<mailto:Bryan at Oxford> - Missaukee DL could use a Headlee override someday too - we're at .25 which is down to .22 and these taxes are literally half my budget!  I would love to get the additional funds back.

Happy Wednesday!  Michelle :)

Michelle Moore
Library Director
Ardis Missaukee District Library
210 S. Canal #340
Lake City, MI  49651
231-839-2166
moore at missaukeelibrary.org<mailto:moore at missaukeelibrary.org>
www.missaukeelibrary.org<http://www.missaukeelibrary.org/>

“No man can be called friendless when he has God and the companionship of good books.”  Elizabeth Barrett Browning