[Michlib-l] Knight News Challenge

Sheryl Mase sheryl.mase at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:13:26 EDT 2014

Sharing, FYI:

"The next Knight News Challenge will explore the role of libraries in the digital age. Libraries are essential for ensuring access to information for all Americans in the digital era. Next week, we’ll begin to ask you for your input on how we can do that."

http://knightfoundation.org/blogs/knightblog/2014/6/23/19-projects-win-knight-news-challenge-strengthening-internet/

The News Challenge is about libraries, but you don’t have to be one to apply or to receive funding. Do you have an idea for making libraries better at informing and engaging Americans? Are you a school, business, journalist, designer, parent or artist who wants to work with a library to improve their ability to leverage its assets for your neighbors? If so, we want you to apply.

http://kng.ht/YVtLpn