[Michlib-l] Request for Like-New Teen ARCs

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Mon Dec 1 12:11:17 EST 2014

So sorry everyone!  My "Monday-brain" got the best of me.  By "ARC," I mean
Advance Reader Copy.  These lovely pre-publish editions from publishers
often go to waste after they're evaluated by librarians and booksellers for
purchase.  Technically, to my understanding, libraries are not allowed to
catalog or sell them.  Gifting them, however, is a great answer, and I'm
excited that this Boy Scout troop mom would think of this as an option for
her boys.

For more information, please call 517-629-3993 or visit us at 501 S.
Superior Street in downtown Albion.  Albion District Library: Transforming
Minds, Changing Lives.  Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on
Facebook!

Cynthia Stanczak
Interim Co-Director