[Michlib-l] District library board organizational meeting agenda

Colleen Leddy ctbleddy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 18:38:27 EST 2014

Got a minute? I sure could use your help!

We are waiting to hear if our District Library Agreement will be approved
by the State Librarian. In the meantime, I am trying to accomplish a great
deal in a short span of time, since, if we are approved, the district would
become effective Dec. 31, 2014 (trying to beat the sunset on forming a
district library with a school district).

It would be very helpful to see the agenda for your district library
board's very first meeting, the organizational meeting when your board
first met. Could you please email that to me? Or fax to 517-458-3378.

Thank you!
Colleen

Colleen Leddy, Director
Stair Public Library