[Michlib-l] We did it! We're a district!

Colleen Leddy ctbleddy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:33:33 EST 2014

We just received official word that our District Library Agreement was
approved, effective December 31, 2014! We formed the district with the City
of Morenci and the remaining area of Morenci Area Schools that was not
already part of a district library.

Many thanks to the many people in the library community who answered
countless questions over the past months. If I can be of help to anyone
contemplating this process, please don't hesitate to ask.

Colleen

Colleen Leddy, Director
Stair Public Library
228 W. Main St.