[Michlib-l] Book Bulk Purchase Opportunity: Raisin Bran and Other Cereal Wars: Michigan Author

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Dec 17 09:35:31 EST 2014

All,

TLN has arranged a 40% bulk purchase discount on the book Raisin Bran and Other Cereal Wars: 30 Years of Lobbying for the Most Famous Tiger in the World. List price of the book is $14.95; your cost is $9.00. We will place one order, and the books will be shipped and invoiced here. We will distribute the books to your libraries and invoice you, too.

Below is a link to an interview with the book's author, George Franklin, that took place on the WUOM radio show Stateside with Cynthia Canty yesterday, December 16:

http://michiganradio.org/post/new-memoir-shares-details-lobbying-kellogg

http://www.amazon.com/Raisin-Bran-Other-Cereal-Wars/dp/1491739193/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418822136&sr=1-1&keywords=cereal+wars

George will deliver the books to TLN for free, so no s/h cost, either.

Please send me your orders by no later than Friday, January 16, 2015.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager